Finally - catfishing weights that protect your line instead of hurting it!
Are you fed up with crummy weights that fall apart, or cut your line?
Catfish Sumo Egg Sinkers are built with a protective sleeve running through the weight that protects your line from damage!
- Each bag contains 10 sinkers
- Each sinker is made from high quality lead, molded, and polished for a smooth outside
- Catfish Sumo Egg Sinkers are made with a protective insert that guards your line against damage
- Stop throwing away rig after rig when they break off. Instead, use sinkers that protect your line instead of damaging it
- Did we mention, ALWAYS free shipping! No minimums!
When bare lead slides up and down your line, it can cost you 35% of your line's strength in just the first trip!
It's aggravating to break off your whole rig, especially when the reason is worn line.
How do you pick the right sinker shape?
- Egg Sinkers: The most popular sinker for catfishing. Your line passes through the sinker, so you can instantly feel when a catfish hits. Use these when fishing from the bank or boat in still water, or drifting with current from a boat.
- Cannonball Sinkers: Round sinkers with a metal loop. Use these when you want to use sinker sliders to easily remove your weights for transport, or to change sizes.
- No-Roll Sinkers: Usually used in moving water where egg sinkers would just roll around. The flat shape helps them stay in place on the bottom.
Catfish Sumo sinkers could be for you if...
- ...you don't want the wear on your line to cost you the fist of a lifetime
- ...you're tired of low-quality sinkers that aren't consistent
- ...you're just getting into catfishing and don't want to waste a bunch of money on low-quality tackle
- ...you are tired of throwing away money every time you break off your whole rig
- ...you fish in areas with lots of snags, and need your full line strength to pull your rig loose
- ...you use any of these methods for catfishing: casting, drifting, trolling, suspend fishing
- ...you fish from the bank or a boat
How are these different from sinkers anyone can pour in their basement?
Listen, homemade weights can be a great way to get started. Just about anyone can make them, but they have a lot of problems including:
- Others are usually made from low-quality or mixed materials that fall apart so you'll end up spending money over and over replacing them.
- Others haven't gone through a polishing step that removes dangerous burrs which can easily cut right through your line
- Others don't have a protective insert which means you'll have bare lead grinding on your line which will cost you more tackle--or worse--the fish of a lifetime.
Instead, choose quality sinkers that protect your line!
Awesome idea putting the plastic sleeve inside the weight to protect the line. I really like the weights and now I don’t have to worry about my line being cut by the weight when casting as it slides up and down the line. Great product.
Very high quality!!!
Egg sinkers& rod
Not had a chance to use yet but looking forward to it
great product fast shipping but i of the sinkers came with the protectors flat so no line would go through. 1 out of 10 isn't a bad deal but at 3.50 a pop it kinda stings
Egg, and no roll sinkers
Best on the market! With the plastic inserts, I get zero damage to my main lines and knots. Highly recommended over all other sinkers!