Stop Wasting Time Tying Leaders!
- STOP LOSING FISH: There's a reason you're missing so many fish--and it's your hooks. Catfish Sumo hooks are made from forged steel, offset with a razor sharp tip to ensure the best hook set, and keep your lunkers on!
- PRE-TIED RIGS: 5 pre-tied rigs, packed in individual bags so they're easy to whip out and tie on.
- 12" LEADERS: the right length for drifting, bank fishing, and anchoring.
- OPTIMIZED KNOTS: We optimized the best knots for each end of this leader. No need to watch countless youtube knot videos, and still end up wondering if you picked the right knot.
- SPORTSMAN'S DREAM: Hook sets in a fish's mouth or lip and helps prevent gut-hooking fish. This means you'll be able to Catch, Photo, Release fish quickly and safely.
- BEARING SWIVELS: Cheap ball swivels simply won't do when it comes to trophy catfish. These bearing swivels will last through the toughest catfish rolls.
- WARNING: Sharp hooks.
Why Bearing Swivels?
Cheap bearing swivels are fine to start with, but they simply won't do when it comes to trophy catfish. First, they don't spin when under pressure, which is exactly what big catfish do. Second, the rings aren't solid loops, so they can deteriorate and pop apart after use.
Catfish Sumo Pre-Tied Leaders use high quality bearing swivels that can easily handle any state record.
Packed Flat to Save Space
Bulky boxes, ziplock bags stuffed with leaders, and loose tackle add to the frustration of having to tie on a new rig. These rigs are individually packed in flat clear bags to make them as easy as possible to store, and use.
Breaking off a rig is frustrating. It's much easier to get over when you have Catfish Sumo Pre-Tied rigs ready to go instantly whenever you need them!
Besides, even tying your rigs while watching TV is still a pain. Save time and frustration with Catfish Sumo Pre-Tied Trophy Catfish Rigs.
I love the trophy catfish rig just wish hooks where bigger