Finally - catfishing weights that protect your line instead of hurting it!
Are you fed up with crummy weights that fall apart, or cut your line?
Catfish Sumo No-Roll Sinkers are built with a protective sleeve running through the weight that protects your line from damage!
- Each bag contains 10 sinkers
- Each sinker is made from high quality lead, molded, and polished for a smooth outside
- Catfish Sumo No-Roll Sinkers are made with a protective insert that guards your line against damage
- Stop throwing away rig after rig when they break off. Instead, use sinkers that protect your line instead of damaging it
- Did we mention, ALWAYS free shipping! No minimums!
When bare lead slides up and down your line, it can cost you 35% of your line's strength in just the first trip!
It's aggravating to break off your whole rig, especially when the reason is worn line.
How do you pick the right sinker shape?
- Egg Sinkers: The most popular sinker for catfishing. Your line passes through the sinker, so you can instantly feel when a catfish hits. Use these when fishing from the bank or boat in still water, or drifting with current from a boat.
- Cannonball Sinkers: Round sinkers with a metal loop. Use these when you want to use sinker sliders to easily remove your weights for transport, or to change sizes.
- No-Roll Sinkers: Usually used in moving water where egg sinkers would just roll around. The flat shape helps them stay in place on the bottom.
Catfish Sumo sinkers could be for you if...
- ...you don't want the wear on your line to cost you the fist of a lifetime
- ...you're tired of low-quality sinkers that aren't consistent
- ...you're just getting into catfishing and don't want to waste a bunch of money on low-quality tackle
- ...you are tired of throwing away money every time you break off your whole rig
- ...you fish in areas with lots of snags, and need your full line strength to pull your rig loose
- ...you use any of these methods for catfishing: casting, drifting, trolling, suspend fishing
- ...you fish from the bank or a boat
How are these different from sinkers anyone can pour in their basement?
Listen, homemade weights can be a great way to get started. Just about anyone can make them, but they have a lot of problems including:
- They're usually made from low-quality or mixed materials that fall apart so you'll end up spending money over and over replacing them.
- They haven't gone through a polishing step which removes dangerous burrs that can easily cut right through your line
- They don't have a protective insert which means you'll have bare lead grinding on your line which will cost you more tackle--or worse--the fish of a lifetime.
Instead, choose quality sinkers that protect your line!
Awesome sinkers. I'm afraid to use half the egg / no-roll sinkers I've bought elsewhere because of the visible burrs and nicks. These should be perfect.
Awesome, the line protectors really do an excellent job.
Great product, great company. Just placed order for circle hooks from this company. Very reliable company. Buy here, be happy.
I use these sinkers for cat fishing on the river. They are very durable, you won't ever have to worry about breaking your line due to fraying. At first I was hesitant on purchasing due to the pricing being a little high for sinkers, but I'm highly impressed and I am so glad I did purchase them and I will definitely be a repeat customer for many many years to come. These sinkers are my new favorite go to weights for cat fishing. I'd recommend these to anyone!! Shipping was also very prompt and quick and was delivered on time. I actually told my cat fishing buddy about them and he ended up purchasing these as well!! Very satisfied and highly impressed. Thank you!
Have not used them but are very good quality