Includes: Premium Catfishing Reel, Neoprene Cover, Extra Power Handle, Tool for Changing Handle
Finally a Catfishing Reel That Was Designed For the Task and Won't Break the Bank...Even When You Get Several!
Are you ready to fight catfish with confidence that your gear is able to handle all the monsters you haul in? Get the Catfish Sumo Heavyweight Champion Reel
This reel is built to handle monster fish, even from great depths.
Ready to fight confidently every time?
When you don't have the right tackle, hooking into a large fish can go from being awesome to scary. When you aren't able to be in control of the fight, not only are you distracted worrying about your tackle failing or losing the fish, but sometimes you can become in danger of physical harm, too.
Anyone else fed up with expensive designer reels, fads that flash in and out, hype, and gimmicks?
Fishing isn't new. But that doesn't keep new fads from popping up almost every day. It seems like a day doesn't go by that Youtube gets covered with some new gimmick, some magic piece of tackle, or some secret trick.
But the reality is that there simply isn't any lucky spot, magic bait, or secret rig. In all of our training, we focus on picking: The Right Spot, The Right Bait, and The Right Rig. That's why we refuse to promote products during our teaching videos. Because if you have a reel that works for you, you don't need ours! But if you're ready to upgrade, our equipment should be some you consider.
The only Catfishing Reel in its class with a LIFETIME Warranty
The Catfish Sumo Heavyweight Championship Reel has a LIFETIME Warranty that covers anything you could do to break it. Accidental, on purpose, whatever. If you can prove to us it's broken, we'll replace it. For life.
How do you know if the Catfish Sumo Heavyweight Championship Reel is right for you?
You might be wondering if The Heavyweight Championship Reel is right for you. Here's the thing--it's not for everyone. We aren't going to try to trick you into thinking everyone on the planet needs one. They don't.
It could be for you if...
- ...you are tired of replacing low-quality tackle over and over
- ...you're just getting into catfishing and want the best reel without spending $$$$$
- ...you haven't ever experienced the difference of fighting catfish with a appropriate tackle
- ...you want to actually enjoy battling every fish you catch
- ...you use any of these methods for catfishing: casting, drifting, trolling, suspend fishing
- ...you fish from the bank or a boat
- ...you are rough on your gear and would a Lifetime Warranty would put you at ease
Who designed the Catfish Sumo Heavyweight Championship Reel?
It was designed primarily by our Founder, Daniel Leake. He has (truly) a lifetime of catfishing experience and hunts monster catfish, on the water, almost weekly.
We also worked closely with a special design firm that has designed gear for 'The Big Guys,' which means we got the experience of those other brands, and were able to pack it into our own reel.
We have a small mountain of samples that we produced before finally getting to where we wanted to be: A premium reel, without costing premium dollars. We refused to settle, and you'll see that when you get yours.
Why's The Catfish Sumo Heavyweight Championship Reel So Special?
Here's just some of the features:
- Right Retrieve - which means that the handle is on the right side of the reel when your reel is positioned on top of your rod.
- Bonus Power Handle included!
- 5.3 : 1 Brass Gears won't give out when fighting monster fish over and over
- Multi-Carbon-Disc drag system with 20lbs of smooth drag
- Stainless Steel Ball Bearings, 6bb+1RB for smooth retrieve
- Loud Bait clicker that can be turned on and off
- Infinite Anti-Reverse: stop the handle anywhere and the drag will kick in
- Strong Steel mounting plate
- Thickened aluminum sides can take abuse
- Centrifugal Brake System for casting
- Bonus Neoprene Reel Cover protects your reel and line during storage or long trips
- Spindle Post for attaching line
What's with the LIFETIME warranty? Surely there's a trick?
Here's the thing: Catfishing can be rough. You're out at unusual hours, sometimes in the dark, in/out of vehicles, up/down rocks, ramps, hills, and sometimes in dangerous areas. The Heavyweight Championship Reel is tough, but we could imagine that if you rolled a boulder over it, or backed over it with a tank, there could be damage.
So every Heavyweight Championship Reel carries our LIFETIME WARRANTY. No matter when, no matter why. If it breaks, we'll cover it.
The Lifetime Warranty requires product registration within 30 days of purchase. Then if you encounter any bad luck, just mail it back and we'll replace it for just 50% of MSRP. Deal?
We also warranty our reels against manufacturer defects for 6 months after purchase. This warranty applies to any purchase from an approved distributor and requires proof of purchase. Registration required for this warranty, too.
You might be asking yourself...
Why don't I just get one of those really expensive brands that I hear about?
You could. And they'd probably do a great job for you. There are some great reels out there, especially once you're spending over $200. However, if you're looking for great quality, without having to spend half of your paycheck, go with a Catfish Sumo Heavyweight Championship Reel.